Casie C. Rodenberger
Casie C. Rodenberger
Raised in Blaine, Washington, Casie graduated from University of Portland where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Music and Social Work. Casie went on to earn a Master of Social Work from Washington University in St. Louis. After completing her social work degree, Casie worked as a medical social worker in Bellingham, Washington, for several years. Seeing the legal complexities that many of her clients faced, Casie sought to become a lawyer.
Casie earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Iowa College of Law. In law school, Casie worked with the Honorable Mark W. Bennett of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa, and as an intern with the Whatcom County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. Casie served on the editorial board for the Iowa Law Review as a managing editor. Her student note, Pre-Submission Risk Adjudgment Audits: Preventing Medicare Advantage Plans From Draining Medicare Funds Dry, was published in the Iowa Law Review.
After law school, Casie worked in private criminal defense in Whatcom and Skagit counties with the Law Firm of David N. Jolly. There she assisted clients with misdemeanor criminal offenses and navigating licensing issues. In 2020, Casie joined the Whatcom Law Group to focus on courtroom advocacy in the civil realm.
Admitted to the bar in
- Washington State
- Juris Doctorate, University of Iowa College of Law, 2018
- Managing editor of the Iowa Law Review. Published student note on Pre-Submission Risk Adjudgment Audits: Preventing Medicare Advantage Plans From Draining Medicare Funds Dry, 103 Iowa L. Rev. 841 (2018).
- Master of Social Work, Washington University in St. Louis, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work and Music, University of Portland, 2011
Casie focuses her practice in several areas:
- Civil Litigation (Civil suits and complaints over damages, breaches of contracts, and injunctions)
- Criminal Law (Felony and Misdemeanor defense including DUIs)
- Family Law (Dissolutions, Parenting Plans, Child Support, Domestic Partnerships & Adoptions)
- Personal Injury & Insurance Litigation (Seeking compensation for damages from insurance companies)
- License Restorations & Administrative Proceedings (Contesting DMV, DoL, L&I, DCS, and other government determinations)